Wednesday 16 December 2009

Contents



My magazine uses a lot of conventions that the 'Smash Hits' magazine contents page uses. I have set out the pages in blocks as the real magazine did. I have different subtitles for different blocks as the 'Smash Hits' did and each block is a different bright colour against a dull background. Also, I have included a competition in which the audience could win Katy Perry tickets, the Smash Hits have included a contests block and they have free posters within the magazine which is another shared convention with Smash Hits. However, my blocks have a different logo type image which I think would attract the consumer to each page. I also only used one picture to show what the poster would be, whereas the Smash Hits contents has used several to show who will feature in their magazine, I think if i used this convention my contents would look crowded so I decided not to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment